Academic Credit with Corkscrew
You could be eligible for academic credit with Corkscrew’s Entrepreneur Generator boot camps. Students can arrange for independent study through their academic department or academic advisor. Corkscrew is happy to work with your advisor and college to help you receive this.
How It Works
Corkscrew can provide:
- Summary of Training
- Letter of reference
- Outline of lectures, hours, and certifications offered
If you would like to begin the process of gaining college credit for your Corkscrew internship, please:
- Print off the relevant ‘Summary of Training’ document (listed below)
- Outline what kind of credit will be awarded for your participation
- Submit a well-organized proposal for Independent Study to your academic advisor or department
- Use the Summary of Training document to supplement your proposal. This will detail the training and certification given on the program.
(Download not working? Contact us.)
If you have any further questions, give the Corkscrew office a call at 01392 580 922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to speaking with you.